Physician and writer. Born in Vikrampur. Was in USSR and Canada for a while. Presently working as a pediatrician in Florida.
- An invisible mouse-collection of Poems.
- Letters from Leningrad-collection of letters written in 1982-1986 with deep insights about the society and the beauty of USSR.
- Diary the College Days-an account of youth, portraying the time late 70s and early 80s.
- Ten naked men and a saint- collection of stories.
- Hizol and Droupodi Mind- collection of stories.
- The Violin of Thithonus- collection of Belle’s Letters
- From Leningrad to Caucasus and Days and Nights of Caucasus- a novel in 2 volumes.
- Where Flows The Kura River- a travelogue about Georgia, the country of Joseph Stalin.